The Iraqi government declared a state of emergency Tuesday as al Qaeda-linked militants from ISIS, or the Islamic State of Iraq and al-Sham, violently seized control of Mosul, Iraq’s second-largest city. The Attack was the latest demonstration of the growing strength of Iraq’s Sunni militants (VIDEO).
- ISIS wants to wage violent jihad in order to establish an Islamic caliphate or kingdom in the entire region.
- It is currently recruiting foreign jihadist fighters to wage jihad in Syria to topple Bashar al-Assad’s regime.
- ISIS is also fighting to bring down the government of Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki in Iraq.
- Ideally, its leaders would like to topple Jordan’s King Abdullah II and capture the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan as part of its caliphate.
- Then it wants to annihilate the Jews, destroy Israel, and capture Jerusalem, as well.
THE RISE OF ISLAM – THE RISE OF THE BEAST OF REV 13: Could this be a revival of the Ottoman Empire / the revived Roman Empire?
“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.” Rev 13:1
“And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death;” Rev 13:3
- The Demise of The Ottoman Empire and It’s Caliphate Post WWI
- By the end of the war, the Ottomans had lost virtually their entire Empire.
- Turkey’s National Assembly abolished the Caliphate, shortly after, on March 3, 1924.
- The last appointed Caliph, Abdülmecid, was sent into exile along with the remaining members of the Ottoman House, marking the official end of the Ottoman Caliphate.
and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.” Rev 13:3
“And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.” Rev 13:7
Related blog: Sealed By God or Marked By The Beast