“And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years.” Genesis 1:14
Mark Biltz, known for his research on rare Tetrads (4 blood moons) that fall on Biblical feast days, and relate to major world events happening around them; has some eye-opening beliefs for future blood moons.
Some examples of past world events that took place around tetrads, that fell on Biblical feast days, are:
- 1492: Spain expells the Jews and Columbus discovers America, which later becomes a safe-haven for the Jewish people.
- 1949: Tetrad follows a string of major events – Israel is, super-naturally, reborn (in a day) as a nation (following the tragic holocaust); the Arab-Israeli war runs from May 15, 1948 to Mar 10, 1949. The Tetrad’s first blood moon immediately follows on April 13 1949.
- 1967: Israel wins the 6-day war and recaptures Jerusalem. For the first time in 2000 years, Jerusalem and the state of Israel were together again.
The blood moons of 2014-2015 appear as Iran works toward nuclear weapons; and Israel’s neighbors, Egypt and Syria, are in chaos.
Since the first blood moon on April 15, 2014: Here are a few major world events that have taken place
- Russia Invades Ukraine and annexes Crimea
- The Rise of ISIS
- The deadliest Ever Ebola Virus Outbreak
- Israel-Gaza Conflict (rocket fire and ground fighting)
- Large Earthquakes (6.0+) Double in 2014 with No Links to Why
I’m sure many could speculate what might come around with the next 2 blood moons, but according to Mark Biltz, the last (4th) blood moon in this Tetrad, that will occur on Sept 28, 2015, will be the most unusual in history.
- It will be a super moon: A full moon, at its closest approach to earth making it appear larger than normal (AKA ‘Perigee’)
- It will be at its closest approach to earth in the entire year
- It will be seen in Jerusalem
- It will occur on The Feast of Tabernacles
- It will occur in a Shemitah year (The Shemitah year is the seventh year of the seven-year cycle when the land of Israel had to rest, and it was an economic reset year for the financial system).
Mr. Biltz believes that for this, and other reasons, a very important prophetic event like the the start of the 7 year tribulation, could likely take place. Read More here: Will The Tribulation Begin in 2015?
Whatever may or may not come with these last 3 moons, keep looking up! For we are not looking for the Antichrist, we are looking for signs of the coming of Jesus!
- “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Tim 1:7
- “be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.” Matt 24:44