This is a huge prophetic sign of the second coming of Jesus.
NightWatch is following all UPDATES:
- 8:22/14 – Red Heifer Declared Unfit
- 9/08/14 – A Red Heifer in the South Pacific?
- 13/2/14 – Israel Officially Calling For Third Temple to Replace al-Aqsa Mosque
“For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.” Matt 5:18
The Red Heifer was the sacrificial beast chosen by God in the Old Testament; and because the Jewish people did not later accept Jesus as their Messiah and ultimate sacrifice for their salvation, they continued with the old ways of sacrificing for sin atonement. Consequently, they were blinded until the end of the age (Rom 11). So they will, once again (in the last days), revive the old sacrificial ways in their new temple.
This is significant to the Christian believer, because the Bible says that halfway through a 7-year peace agreement between Israel and her Arab neighbors (known as the 7 year tribulation), the Antichrist will stand in the holy temple and stop all sacrificing. So the building of a third holy Jewish temple, with sacrificing, is a huge sign of the 2nd coming of Jesus; where in fact the Jewish people will also finally recognize the messiah they pierced on a cross long ago. However, the actual ‘act’ of sacrificing is not endorsed or believed to be necessary in this day and age, by Christians, because Jesus fulfilled the law with the cross and we are now forgiven by His wonderful grace.
- Purpose of the Red Heifer in ‘The Water Of Cleansing’ law (Numbers Chapter 19)
- (Video above) Rabbi Chaim Richman: “All throughout history there were 9 perfect red heifers used for the cleansing and purification, and that the appearance of the 10th red heifer appears associated with the advent of the Messianic era, and of the re-building of the 3rd temple.”
Bible Scriptures that foretell of a 3rd Jewish temple and sacrificing
- The Antichrist will confirm a 7-year peace agreement between Israel and many Arab nations, the Jews will build a 3rd holy temple and begin sacrificing again (Dan 9:27)
- “He will confirm a covenant with many for one ‘seven.’ In the middle of the ‘seven’ he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him.” Dan 9:27 (NIV)
- Halfway (3 ½ years) into the peace treaty the Antichrist will stand in the temple, proclaim himself to be God, and cause all sacrificing to stop; and will further bring an ‘abomination of desolation’ upon Israel.
- “He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.” 2 Thess 2:4 (NIV)
This is when the 3 ½ years of ‘great tribulation’ (also known as ‘Joseph’s Trouble’) begins for the Jewish people.
“From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days [3 1/2 years].” Dan 12:11
“But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains: And let him that is on the housetop not go down into the house, neither enter therein, to take anything out of his house: And let him that is in the field not turn back again for to take up his garment. But woe to them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! And pray ye that your flight be not in the winter. For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be. And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect’s sake, whom he hath chosen, he hath shortened the days.” Mark 13:14-20
The purpose of the tribulation is to get the Jewish people to repent, and acknowledge Jesus as their Messiah and God. They will, and they will be saved in the end.
Romans 11 shows us that the Jewish people have been blinded until the fullness of the gentiles [non-Jews] comes in, then the Jewish people will repent, and will believe He is their Messiah, and then he returns.
Zech 12 shows what happens when they repent and He returns (Jerusalem’s enemies will be destroyed, and the Jews will mourn greatly for the one they pierced). It always been about his chosen people, and God is not finished with them yet.
We [Christians] are blessed to have been grafted in (Rom 11), and we must pray for the salvation of Israel.
Preparations for the 3rd Jewish Temple are already underway today… Blueprints Revealed (by the Temple Institute) for The 3rd Jewish Temple