There has never been a state in that geographical area known as Palestine, that was not Jewish. What Does The Bible Say About A Future Palestinian State?: ( https://nightwatchsite.wordpress.com/what-does-the-bible-say-about-a-future-palestinian-state/
- Hamas Governs The Gaza Strip: ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas
- Who is HAMAS? Formed in 1987, a branch of the Muslim Brotherhood and supported by Palestinian territories, the group’s charter calls for establishing an Islamic Palestinian state in place of Israel and rejects all agreements made between the PLO and Israel: ( http://www.nctc.gov/site/groups/hamas.html
- US State Dept. Declares Hamas A ‘Foreign Terrorist Organization’: ( http://www.state.gov/j/ct/rls/other/des/123085.htm
- Hamas Official – ‘The Only Peace Will Be Via Ethnic Cleansing’: ( Hamas Official: The Only Phttp://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=180882
- Palestine And Hamas Create New ‘Unity Government’: ( http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/palestinians-form-new-unity-government-including-hamas/2014/06/02/c681d5c6-ea46-11e3-9f5c-9075d5508f0a_story.html
THE BIGGER PICTURE – IRAN, AND REGIONAL ARABS
Officials Say Iran is Hamas’ ‘Enabler’ in Fight Against Israel: ( http://time.com/2977228/israel-iran-hamas/
WHY DO JEWS AND ARABS/MUSLIMS HATE EACH OTHER?
First understand, not all Arabs are Muslims, and not all Muslims are Arabs. While a majority of Arabs are Muslims, there are many non-Muslim Arabs. Further, there are significantly more non-Arab Muslims in areas such as Indonesia and Malaysia than there are Arab Muslims. Second, not all Arabs hate Jews, not all Muslims hate Jews, and not all Jews hate Arabs and Muslims. We must be careful to avoid stereotyping people. However, generally speaking, Arabs and Muslims have a dislike of and distrust for Jews, and vice-versa.
- The Jews are descendants of Abraham’s son Isaac.
- The Arabs are descendants of Abraham’s son Ishmael.
- With Ishmael being the son of a slave woman (Genesis 16:1-16) and Isaac being the promised son who would inherit the blessings of Abraham (Genesis 21:1-3), obviously there would be some animosity between the two sons.
- As a result of Ishmael’s mocking Isaac (Genesis 21:9), Sarah talked Abraham into sending Hagar and Ishmael away (Genesis 21:11-21).
- Likely, this caused even more contempt in Ishmael’s heart towards Isaac. An angel prophesied to Hagar that Ishmael would “live in hostility toward all his brothers” (Genesis 16:11-12). Read More: ( http://www.gotquestions.org/Jews-Arabs.html
To this day, the fight over the birthright continues in this dis-functional family. The covenant to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is not recognized by the descendants of Ishmael.
SO WHAT IS GOD’S COVENANT TO ABRAHAM, ISAAC AND JACOB?
God determined to call out a special people for Himself through whom He would bring blessing to all the nations. So the biblical patriarchs – Abraham, Isaac and Jacob – are the line of men God used to establish the nation of Israel. Read more:http://www.gotquestions.org/biblical-patriarchs.html#ixzz37jb4Ei00
- An unconditional covenant that requires nothing of Abraham Genesis 15:18-21
- The promise of land (map below) Genesis 12:1
- The promise of descendants Genesis 12:2
- The promise of blessing and redemption Genesis 12:3
NOTE – God reaffirmed these promises amid the sins of the patriarchs, which further emphasizes the unconditional nature of the Abrahamic Covenant.
The important element of the Abrahamic Covenant, however, demands a future fulfillment with Messiah’s kingdom rule:
- Israel as a nation will possess the land in the future Ezekiel 20:33–37, 40–42; 36:1–37:28
- Israel as a nation will be converted, forgiven, and restored Romans 11:25–27
- Israel will repent and receive the forgiveness of God in the future Zechariah 12:10–14
That ultimate blessing will issue in the forgiveness of sins and Messiah’s glorious kingdom reign on earth. Read more: http://www.gotquestions.org/Abrahamic-covenant.html#ixzz37jqTSyP0
Israel’s Divine Right to the Land: ( http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/israel%E2%80%99s-divine-right-to-the-land/
WHAT IS ISRAEL’S ROLE IN THE END TIMES?: ( http://www.gotquestions.org/end-times-Israel.html
Conflict in Israel has been a reality whenever Israel has existed as a nation. Why? According to the Bible, it is because God has a special plan for the nation of Israel, and Satan wants to defeat that plan. Satanically influenced hatred of Israel—and especially Israel’s God—is the reason Israel’s neighbors have always wanted to see Israel destroyed.
The persecutors of Israel will come and go, but the persecution will remain until the second coming of Christ. As a result, conflict in Israel is not a reliable indicator of the soon arrival of the end times.
However, the Bible does say there will be terrible conflict in Israel during the end times. That is why the time period is known as “the Tribulation, the Great Tribulation,” and the “time of Jacob’s trouble.” (Jeremiah 30:7).
Here is what the Bible says about Israel in the last days:
- There will be a mass return of Jews to the land of Israel (Deuteronomy 30:3; Isaiah 43:6;Ezekiel 34:11-13; 36:24; 37:1-14).
- The Antichrist will make a 7-year covenant of “peace” with Israel (Isaiah 28:18; Daniel 9:27).
- The temple will be rebuilt in Jerusalem (Daniel 9:27; Matthew 24:15; 2 Thessalonians 2:3-4; Revelation 11:1).
- The Antichrist will break his covenant with Israel, and great persecution of Israel will result (Daniel 9:27;12:1,11;Zechariah 11:16;Matthew 24:15,21;Revelation 12:13). Israel will be invaded (Ezekiel chapters 38-39).
- Israel will finally recognize Jesus as their Messiah (Zechariah 12:10).
- Israel will be regenerated, restored, and regathered (Jeremiah 33:8;Ezekiel 11:17;Romans 11:26).
Photo credits, in part, to Joel C. Rosenberg: ( http://flashtrafficblog.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/day-6-7-thank-god-for-iron-dome-how-does-israels-anti-rocket-defense-system-work/
WHERE DO THE REST OF US FIT IN?
We all (non-Jews/even Arabs & Muslims, should they choose) were adopted – grafted in – to the promise of the eternal kingdom, by Jesus: ( https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans+11%3A11-24&version=ESV;KJV
“God so loved the world, that he gave His only begotten son (Jesus – the seed of Abraham), that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
- Ephesians 1:5 – Having predestined us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will
- Romans 8:14-19 – For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
- Galatians 3:26 – For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
- Galatians 3:29 – And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.
All we have to do is believe and receive Jesus – be reborn of water and the Spirit.
- John 3:3 – Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
- John 1:13 – Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.
- 1 Peter 1:23 – Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
“For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s descendants, heirs according to promise.” Gal 3:28-29
Satan has always wanted God’s people dead. When he couldn’t destroy God’s creation with Adam and Eve, he moved on to God’s chosen nation, Israel. When he doesn’t succeed in destroying Israel, he will send his seed (the Antichrist) to try to defeat the seed of God (Jesus) at the battle of Armageddon; but Jesus will crush the AC (Gen 3:15). We know who wins.
- “And they came up on the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, and fire came down from heaven and devoured them. And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.” Rev 20:9-10
For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, “I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people. Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE,” says the Lord. “AND DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN; and I will welcome you. And I will be a father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to Me,” Says the Lord Almighty. 2 Corinth 6:16-17