“Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.” 1 Corinth 15:51-52.
“Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.” Matt 24:44
Whether you believe in the pre-tribulation rapture or the post-tribulation rapture, the Bible makes 4 things clear:
- Be ready at all times (Matt 24:42, Rev 15:16, Luke 12:40)
- No one knows when Jesus will return to retrieve his church (Matt 24:36, 1 Thess 5:2, Mark 13:32)
- It will happen quickly (Rev 3:11, Rev 22:12)
- It will happen just before ‘The Day of the Lord’ / judgment on earth (1 Thess 5:9, 2 Peter 3:10)
AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH / THE ARK (THE RAPTURE)
Matthew 24: 37-39 compares the second coming of Jesus to the days of Noah, in that God’s chosen people will be safely taken (into the ‘ark’) just before the great destruction of earth takes place.
- “But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”
AS IT WAS IN THE DAYS OF NOAH / A MAGNETIC POLE REVERSAL
According to the Book of Enoch (one of the old books found in the dead sea scrolls), just before the flood of Noah, our planet earth tilted on its axis or ‘became inclined.’ Book of Enoch 65. 1 – “And in those days, Noah saw the earth had tilted and that it’s destruction was near.”
Compare this text with another Hebrew book, also not found in the Biblical canon but was quoted from in the old testament. This book was called the Megillah (Scroll) of Yashir (Jasher) and compared in its description with the Book of Revelation.
- Jasher 6:1 – “And on that day (flood), the Lord caused the whole earth to shake, and the sun darkened, and the foundations of the world raged, and the whole earth was moved violently, and the lightning flashed and the thunder roared, and all the fountains in the earth were broken up….”
The Bible’s depiction of the second coming sounds like an eerily-magnified version of the day of Noah, described in Jasher.
- Revelation 12-14 – “I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood, and the stars of heaven fell to the earth, as a fig tree drops its late figs when it is shaken by a mighty wind. Then the sky receded as a scroll when it is rolled up, and every mountain and island was moved out of its place.”
NAT GEO: Earth’s Weakening Magnetic Field Tied To Pole Reversal (PART 1)
According to scientist the solar system is a hostile place and earth is under attack from deadly, cosmic radiation.
Life on earth only exists because of the protective magnetosphere, an invisible force field that surrounds the planet; but new evidence reveals the vital shield is weakening at an alarming rate.
The region above the South Atlantic is experiencing dangerous levels of radiation, and scientists believe it’s a sign of a global decline in the magnetic field.
It’s not a matter of if’ the earth will lose it’s magnetic field someday, it’s a matter of when; and what will happen to life if it does.
It’s so fundamental to our evolution and continued existence, that the race is on to understand why it’s changing.
Nat Geo: Earth’s Magnetic Pole Reversal Impending (PART 2)
In recent decades, scientists have noticed the the elusive magnetic north pole has been moving faster (pole shifting).
- So does the wondering pole’s acceleration have any connection to the earth’s weakening magnetic field?
- How much weaker will the Earth’s magnetic field get, and will it cause a pole reversal ?
NAT GEO: Earth’s Magnetic Pole Shift – PART 3
Many scientists now believe that the South Atlantic anomaly is the start of a global magnetic field reversal.
- 2012’s Near Miss – Solar Storm big enough to knock modern civilization back to the 18th century
- Earth’s Weakening Magnetic Field: Dramatic Dips Spotted Across the Western Hemisphere Could Damage Satellites
The good news is that Jesus came to earth, the first time, and died in our place; so we would have a way out of death and destruction when the time came for this world to end; and live an eternal life with him thereafter.
All you have to do is accept Him as your Lord and savior, repent and turn from your sins, be baptized and you will receive the gift of the holy ghost, which gives you power and direction to live your life for God.